508 #220: Questions
508 is a show about Worcester. This week, Mike and Brendan talk about a printout of the Turtle Boy, resignations, and questions
Audio: Download the mp3.
You can watch 508 Fridays at 7pm on WCCA TV13.
[3:05] Some, but by no means all, area politicians have resigned.
[3:43] Happy birthday Holly!
[4:00] What issues do you want the candidates to be discussing as they run for Worcester City Council this fall? Based on feedback, we identify some issues. We’ll ask any candidates we interview about them, and if any candidates discuss the issues in another forum, we’ll report on it.
We’ll formulate the questions in the coming days. Here are the issues:
- The proposed slots parlor and related economic development thoughts.
- Urban farming and related regulatory thoughts.
- Is Worcester a sustainable city?
- Personal vision for the city.
- Favorite character on The Wire?
- How many pushups can you do? Lifetime max?
- What do you carry with you every day?